Brilliant Interview Answers and
Tips for Walmart
By Former Walmart Manager and Interviewer Jacob Gates
Designed for job applicants for positions of cashiers, stockers, unloaders, pharmacy managers, sales associates, customer service assistants, department managers, assistant managers and similar job openings at Walmart.
In few hours from now, you will be ready to ace your interview at Walmart
- Did you know that the number of interviewed job applicants at Walmart exceeds the number of job openings more than five times? Said in other words, just one of five candidates gets a job offer after the interview at Walmart. Will it be you?
- I interviewed candidates at Walmart for more than two years. Let me show you how to be the one who gets the job.
- Interviewers at Walmart use many identical questions in every single job interview, doesn’t matter what job you apply for. I will show you brilliant answers to these questions…
- You will learn how to benefit from the flaws of Walmart interview process and get a job there.
I guarantee you will:
- Interview at Walmart with confidence.
- Make a best possible and long-lasting impression on the interviewers at Walmart.
- Have a brilliant answer ready to all difficult screening, behavioral and technical questions they use at Walmart.
- Be ready to flourish in virtual interview, phone interview, face to face interview and second interview at Walmart.
- Get a job on your very first try at Walmart.
All of this will happen, if you read my Walmart Interview Guide before your interview.
See yourself what the fellow Walmart employees think about it:
|I had to answer twelve interview questions at Walmart, in both interviews combined. Ten questions were analyzed and answered in your guide! The interviewers were impressed with my answers, as well as with my behavior. I got a wonderful job of customer service manager in local Walmart store. I would never make it without your guide.|
Andrea Pulman, New York
|Dear Jacob, you’re the man! I wish I could shake your hand! It’s been a real challenge for me to get any decent job here in Texas. Walmart was my only option, really. With your help, I was offered a full time contract. I started to work as a stocker at Walmart two weeks later. I recommend Walmart Interview Guide to everyone who wants to get a job at Walmart!|
Jeremy Hughins, Fort Worth
|Local Walmart store is situated just five minutes walk from my apartment. When I saw a job opening for a store manager there, I told myself: “Mark, you have to get this job!” I decided to do everything possible to succeed. Purchasing Walmart Interview Guide was one of the things. However, I believe it was the most important piece of the puzzle. I got store manager job at Walmart. Answers to interview questions from your guide were excellent, as well as your suggestions. It was simply perfect for application in my interview.|
Mark Boston, Ontario, Canada
From: Jacob Gates
Tuesday, 10th December 2013
Dear Job Seeker,
I’ve been interviewing job applicants at Walmart for more than two years. I often heard people saying:
- Interviews at Walmart are not led in a professional manner.
- I fulfilled all the requirements. But someone else got the job…
Well, I am not going to advocate Walmart managers, or myself. I will neither tell you why we chose “someone else”, in all the interviews. “Someone else” is not important for you. The only thing that matters is if you get a job at Walmart. I can help you with it.
- I am going to show you how to ace your interview.
- I am going to show you brilliant answers to twenty most common interview questions they typically use at Walmart. It doesn’t matter what experience you have or who you are. There is a right answer for every job seeker!
Also you can learn how to ace interview at Walmart and get a job there. Period.
No matter how bad you think your interview performance is at the moment, I guarantee you will quickly learn how to impress interviewers at Walmart with perfect answers to their questions.
I have been there. I’ve been leading interviews at Walmart. I hired people for jobs ranging from cashiers to store managers. I believe you can benefit from my knowledge, if you are planning to get a job at Walmart. I can guide you through the whole interview process, step by step, question after question.
But maybe you are already ready to get a job. Let’s see:
Can you answer the following interview questions brilliantly?
- Why do you want to work at Walmart?
- Why do you think you could be a good cashier (customer assistant, store manager, etc.) at Walmart?
- When in your last job did you go over and above what was expected of you?
- If another co-worker were gossiping about someone else something which was untrue, how would you react?
- If a supervisor asked you to change the way your job is performed even though you knew you were doing it right, what would you do?
- Can you define the added value you can bring to Walmart?
- What can you improve about Walmart?
It is not that easy, is it? … It can be very easy for you, after reading Walmart Interview Guide!
- In my guide, I will show you how to give impressive, well-spoken and to the point answers to all these tough interview questions they use at Walmart… Answers so powerful that your interviewer will see you as the best person for the job.
- I have been there… I know the culture of Walmart. I understand perfectly what matters to Walmart managers and interviewers… I know exactly how to answer their questions, and what else to do, to be offered a job at the end of the interview… You can know it too.
See a short sample from the e-book below:
That was just one question. A small fraction of thirty-nine pages long, specialized e-book for job seekers at Walmart, in which you will find:
- Brilliant answers to twenty most common interview questions they use at Walmart.
- Tips for virtual interview, phone interview and face to face interview at Walmart.
- Explanation of ideal interview attire and why to wear it.
- Detailed guide on how to act in an interview to impress the interviewers and to present yourself like an ideal candidate for the job.
- Interview follow up section.
- Walmart interview secrets, never shared anywhere else.
- … and much more
All information from someone who has been interviewing for Walmart for more than two years. Can you imagine anything better to help you to get a job at Walmart? I can’t…
Only one out of five interviewed applicants will get a job at Walmart. Will it be you?
- Format: Adobe Instant Download (e-book, .pdf format, can be opened on any computer, tablet, kindle or smart phone)
- Author: Jacob Gates
- Pages: 39
- Latest Update: 2nd January 2014
- Average customer rating:
- (78 reviews)
With this e-book you will learn how to impress the interviewers at Walmart, telling them exactly what they want to hear.
But Wait. That’s Not All!
You will get the following bonuses for FREE with your purchase!
15 Most Common Interview Questions and Answers – FREE gift (e-book)
To help you (or your loved ones) to succeed in any interview, not only at Walmart.
You will learn how to answer the following interview questions:
- Can you tell me something about yourself?
- Why did you leave your last job?
- Why should we hire you?
- What are your strengths?
- What are your weaknesses?
… and ten other most commonly used general interview questions.
This priceless guide will help you and your loved ones in any interview, for many more years to come..
I Will Get a Job – FREE gift (audio recording)
- A popular recording from my friend, recruitment consultant from Europe
- Teaches you everything you need to know to win the heart of an interviewer.
- Perfectly applicable at Walmart.
… now you can get the recording for free with your purchase.
Buy Walmart Interview Guide today and get these two priceless products for FREE. It can’t get any better than this, can it?
Interview at Walmart does not have to be stressful and difficult. You can be the one who interviews with confidence. Download the guide today, learn how to answer each question, ace your interview at Walmart and get a job.
See what the others think about Walmart Interview Guide
|I had been interviewed many times and never received a call back or anything. To be honest, I thought it was impossible to land any serious job without previous experience… Then I submitted my application to Walmart, bought your guide and practiced the answers to interview questions. Here I am with a full time job contract for Pharmacy Technician at Walmart. Sending a BIG “thank you” your direction Jacob!|
Jessica Mayers, Orlando
|I can’t thank you enough for Walmart Interview Guide. I struggled with my communication and therefor I struggled to get a job for a long time. However, using the easy interview tips from your guide and learning the answers to interview questions at Walmart, I was more confident in an interview and got a job of a customer assistant. Buying your e-book was the best investment I’ve ever made into my career.|
Monica Curen, Cleveland
|Interview at Walmart wasn’t the most professional job interview I have experienced. But who cares? I was focused on the simple advice from your Walmart Interview Guide. I followed it step by step and without really expecting it, I was offered an assistant manager job at Walmart.I would never succeed in that interview without your guide.
Janica Dokic, Detroit
General interview preparation is not sufficient.
You need to prepare especially for Walmart interview.
After reading this e-book:
- You will be ready to impress the interviewers at Walmart, telling them what they want to hear.
- You will be prepared to respond to all the tough questions with professional answers.
- You’ll find the confidence in yourself you never knew you had.
- You will be the one who gets the call after the interview.
Risk Free 60 days Money Back Guarantee
If you use my guide, and somehow don’t get the job at Walmart or other retailers in 60 days, I’ll give you an immediate 100% refund of your purchase price.
That’s how confident I am about the results my product will bring to you.
But let me take this guarantee one step further. If you don’t like the Walmart Interview Guide for ANY reason, or no reason at all, just let me know within 60 days and I’ll give you a full refund.
Just drop me a message to my personal email address gates[at]jacob-gates[dot]com with your name and transaction details. No questions asked, just a full refund!
Test it out for yourself. Try my professional Walmart Interview Guide and bonuses in your next interview. Once you’ve tried it, I’m confident you’ll keep it forever and will be more than happy about your purchase. But if you are not happy, all you have to do is to ask for a full refund. There’s really nothing you can lose with your purchase.
P.S. Feel free to send me an email if you are still not sure how this guide will help you to get a job at Walmart. I try my best to answer all the messages within twelve hours.
P.P.S. I am still in touch with my friends and former colleagues from Walmart, in order to keep the e-book up to date.