Brilliant Interview Answers for Walmart
By Former Walmart Manager and Interviewer Jacob Gates
Designed for people who apply for positions of cashiers, stockers, unloaders, pharmacy managers, sales associates, customer service assistants, department managers, assistant managers and similar job openings at Walmart.
In a few hours from now, you will be ready to ace your interview at Walmart
- Did you know that the number of interviewed job applicants at Walmart exceeds the number of job openings nearly ten times? Said in other words, just one of ten candidates gets a job offer. Will it be you?
- I interviewed at Walmart for more than two years. Let me show you how to be the one who gets the job.
- Interviewers at Walmart use many identical questions in every interview, and I will show you brilliant answers to their questions. . . .
- You will learn to benefit from the flaws of Walmart interview process, and you will get a job.
I guarantee you will:
- Interview at Walmart with confidence.
- Make a best possible impression on the interviewers.
- Have a brilliant answer ready to all difficult questions.
- Get a job on your very first try at Walmart.
See yourself what the fellow Walmart employees think:
I had to answer twelve interview questions at Walmart. Ten questions were analyzed and answered in your guide! The interviewers were impressed with my answers and composure. I got a wonderful job of customer service assistant, in a local store. I would never make it without your guide.
Andrea Pulman, New York
Dear Jacob, you’re the man! I wish I could shake your hand! It’s been a real challenge for me to get any decent job here in Texas. Walmart was my only option, really. With your help, I was offered a full time job contract at Walmart. I recommend your book to everyone who wants to get a job!
Jeremy Hughins, Fort Worth
Local Walmart store is situated just five minutes from my apartment. When I saw a job opening for a store manager, I told myself: “Mark, you have to get this job!” I decided to do everything possible to succeed. Purchasing Walmart Interview Guide was one of the most important pieces of the puzzle. Answers to interview questions from your guide were excellent, and your suggestions as well.
Mark Boston, Ontario, Canada
From: Jacob Gates
Tuesday, 8th January 2017
Dear Job Seeker,
I’ve interviewed job applicants at Walmart for more than two years, and I often heard people saying:
- Interviews at Walmart are not professional.
- I met all the job requirements and still, someone else got the job…
I am not going to advocate Walmart managers, or myself. I will neither tell you why we chose “someone else”. “Someone else” is not important. The only thing that actually matters is if you get a job in your interview at Walmart. I will try to help you.
- I am going to show you brilliant answers to twenty most common Walmart interview questions. It doesn’t matter what experience you have, or who you are. There is a good answer for everyone.
No matter how bad you think your interview performance is at the moment. I guarantee you will quickly learn how to impress the interviewers with brilliant answers to their questions.
I have been there. I’ve led many interviews at Walmart. I hired cashiers, I recruited store managers. . . . Now you can benefit from my knowledge. I will guide you through the interview process, step by step, question after question.
But maybe you are ready to get a job. Let’s see:
Can you answer the following interview questions brilliantly?
- Why do you want to work at Walmart?
- Why do you think you could be a good cashier (customer assistant, store manager, etc.)?
- Tell me about the situation when you went over and above for the customer.
- If another co-worker were gossiping about someone else something which was untrue, how would you react?
- If a supervisor asked you to change the way your job is performed, even though you knew you were doing it right, what would you do?
- Can you define the value you can bring to Walmart?
- What can you improve about Walmart?
It is not easy, is it? … It can be easy, after you read Walmart Interview Guide!
- I will show you how to give impressive, well-spoken and to the point answers to all the tough interview questions at Walmart… Answers so powerful that your interviewer will see you as the best person for the job.
See a short sample from the e-book below:
(If you can not see the sample properly on your device, click here to download it as .PDF file.)
That was just one question. A small fraction of thirty-nine pages long, specialized e-book for job seekers at Walmart, in which you will find:
- Brilliant answers to twenty most common interview questions at Walmart.
- Tips for virtual interview, phone interview and face to face interview.
- Ideal interview attire
- Detailed guide on how to act in an interview and impress the interviewers.
- Interview follow up advice.
- Walmart interview secrets, shared nowhere else.
- … and much more….
All information from someone who had been interviewing for Walmart for more than two years. Can you imagine anything better to help you to get this job? I can’t.
Only one out of ten interviewed applicants gets a job at Walmart. Will it be you?
- Format: Adobe Instant Download (.pdf format, you can read it on your computer, tablet, kindle, or smart phone, or you can print it)
- Author: Jacob Gates
- Pages: 39
- Updated for 2017! Latest Update: 3rd January 2017
- Average customer rating:
- (99 reviews)
But Wait. That’s Not All!
You will get the following bonuses for FREE with your purchase!
15 Most Common Interview Questions and Answers – FREE gift (e-book)
To help you (or your loved ones) to succeed in any interview, not only at Walmart.
You will learn how to answer the following interview questions:
- Can you tell me something about yourself?
- Why did you leave your last job?
- Why should we hire you?
- What are your strengths?
- What are your weaknesses?
… and ten other commonly used interview questions.
This priceless guide will help you and your loved ones in any interview, for many more years to come.
I Will Get a Job – FREE gift (audio recording)
- A popular recording from my friend, recruitment consultant from Europe.
- Teaches you everything you need to know to win the heart of an interviewer.
- Perfectly applicable at Walmart.
Buy Walmart Interview Guide today and get these two priceless products for FREE. It can’t get any better than this, can it?
Interview at Walmart does not have to be stressful and difficult. You can be the one who interviews with confidence. Download the guide today, learn how to answer each question, ace your interview, and get a job.
I can’t thank you enough for your Walmart Interview Guide. I struggled with my communication and therefor I struggled to get a job for a long time. However, following the easy to follow interview tips from your guide, and learning the answers to interview questions, I was confident and got a job of a customer assistant.
Monica Curens, Cleveland
General interview preparation is not sufficient.
You need to prepare especially for Walmart interview.
After reading this e-book:
- You will be ready to impress the interviewers at Walmart, telling them what they want to hear.
- You’ll find the confidence in yourself you never knew you had.
- You will be the one who gets the call after the interview.
Risk Free 60 days Money Back Guarantee
If you use my guide, and somehow don’t get the job at Walmart in 60 days, I’ll give you an immediate 100% refund of your purchase price.
That’s how confident I am about the results my product will bring to you.
But let me take this guarantee one step further. If you don’t like the Walmart Interview Guide for ANY reason, or no reason at all, just let me know within 60 days and I’ll give you a full refund.
Just drop me a message to my personal email address gates[at]jacob-gates[dot]com with your name and transaction details. No questions asked, just a full refund!
Test it out for yourself. Try my professional Walmart Interview Guide and bonuses in your next interview. Once you’ve tried it, I’m confident you’ll keep it forever and will be more than happy about your purchase. But if you are not happy, all you have to do is to ask for a refund. There’s really nothing you can lose with your purchase.
P.S. Feel free to send me an email if you are still not sure how this guide will help you to get a job at Walmart. I try my best to answer all the messages within twelve hours.
P.P.S. I am still in touch with my friends and former colleagues at Walmart, in order to keep the book up to date.