Brilliant Interview Answers and
Tips for Bank of America
By Former Bank of America Corporate Interviewer Jacob Gates
Designed for job applicants for positions of personal bankers, tellers, finance analysts, team managers, banking center managers, mortgage loan officers, product sales specialists, mid-level corporate positions and other similar job openings at Bank of America.
In few hours from now, you will be ready to ace your interview at Bank of America
- Bank of America is one of the best companies you can work for in the United States. But the number of job applicants at Bank of America exceeds the number of job openings in a ratio higher than 10:1!
- I interviewed job applicants at Bank of America for two years. Let me show you how to be the 1 of 10 who gets the job at Bank of America.
- By using few simple tricks and techniques, you can win a heart of every interviewer at Bank of America – Also YOU can learn how to do it!
- Learn how to ace all three stages of Bank of America interview and start your career at this great bank!
I guarantee you will:
- Interview at Bank of America with confidence, without any job interview stress.
- Make a best possible and long lasting impression on the interviewers at Bank of America.
- Know “step by step” how to succeed in your interview and get a job.
- Get rid of your fear from interviewing at Bank of America for good.
- Have your answer ready to all difficult Bank of America interview questions.
- Flourish in the seemingly very difficult role-play part of interview at Bank of America.
- Enjoy a great feeling of being ready to succeed and get a job at Bank of America – what will happen with my guide!
See yourself what the fellow Bank of America employees think about my guide:
|I was looking for an advice on the pages of Yahoo Answers, prior to my teller interview at Bank of America. Jacob contacted me there and offered me a free review of his e-book called “Bank of America Interview Guide”, before the official product launch. Twenty days later, I started to work at Bank of America! Jacob’s e-book helped me so much to deal with all behavioral question in an interview as well as with the role-play. I am very happy and strongly recommend this product to everyone who wants to get a job at Bank of America.|
Angelica, Virginia Beach
|I had never received a call back or anything after the interview. To be honest, I thought it was impossible to land any serious job without having good working experience… Then I submitted my application to Bank of America, bought your guide and here I am with a full time job contract of team manager, in one of the biggest companies in the world. Sending a BIG “thank you” your direction Jacob!
|I do not have good communication skills and I was always afraid of a job interview. Needless to say, to see me in an interview was horrible for both interviewers and myself. However, your e-books showed me how to get rid of interview stress, how to communicate with the interviewers and how to see things from the right perspective. I read it two times and did exactly what was written there during my interview at Bank of America. They called me on next day and I was offered a job of personal banker in Tampa…|
From: Jacob Gates
Tuesday, 17th December 2013
Dear Job Seeker,
I worked as a corporate interviewer at Bank of America for two years. I was interviewing people like you, on a daily basis. Let me tell you something:
Interviews at Bank of America belong to the most stressful and difficult job interviews. Job applicants are tested with a set of screening interview questions, technical questions and also behavioral questions.
To make it even more difficult, at the end of the interview comes a cherry on a cake – role-play exercises.
Part of the interview process is sometimes executed in a form of a group interview, what makes everything even more complicated for you..
I have seen so many people failed in this interview. But…
- They failed not because their qualification was not good enough.
- They failed not because they were stupid.
- They failed not because they were not suitable for the role…
They failed, simply because they were excellent bankers, analysts, managers, … (or to be bankers, analysts, managers, …), but had no idea about how to sell themselves in an interview and what the interviewers wanted to hear from them.
Well, how could they succeed? They were graduates and postgraduates, they were technicians, employees, in all good means. But they were not good in the art of acing a job interview. That was not a field of their expertize… There was nobody to tell them what to do, what really matters in an interview, what questions they can expect and what answers they should choose. And they failed…
But times have changed – for both of us. I am not working for Bank of America anymore. I decided to make a career change and became a full time interview coach. I try to help job seekers to get a job at companies where I worked before. And therefore, you have a chance to download a guide for interview at Bank of America, a chance other job seekers did not have… and failed.
But after all, who cares about me, or about all the job seekers who failed at Bank of America? The only thing that matters is if you get a job at Bank of America, or not. I will try to help you with it.
- I am going to show you brilliant answers to each from 20 most common interview questions used at Bank of America. It doesn’t matter if you are a fresh graduate or a manager with ten years of experience. It doesn’t matter if you apply for a position of a teller, personal banker or team manager. There is a good answer for everyone!
- I am going to demonstrate on practical examples how to flourish in role-play exercises, in the exercises nearly all job seekers are afraid of.
- I will show you how to present yourself in an interview to make a perfect impression on the HR managers and corporate interviewers at Bank of America.
- To summarize it, I will show you on practical examples how to ace each part of your interview at Bank of America, from start to finish!
So, in few hours from now, you will know how to ace any interview at Bank of America and get a job there. Period.
No matter how bad you think your interview performance is at the moment, I guarantee you will quickly learn how to impress the interviewers at Bank of America.
I was there. I interviewed for Bank of America. I hired people for jobs ranging from tellers to banking center managers. I believe you can benefit from what I have to say, if you are planning to get a job at Bank of America. But let’s see:
Are you ready to answer the following Bank of America interview questions?
- Why do you want to work at Bank of America?
- How would your past employers describe your personality?
- Have you ever worked at a bank before?
- Give an example of you dealing with an irate customer and what you did to fix the problem?
- What do you think will be the most challenging aspect of this job?
- Give an example of a time you made a point to go above and beyond with customer service?
It is not that easy, is it? … It can be easy with my Bank of America Interview Guide!
- I will show you how to give impressive, well-spoken and to the point answers to all these tough interview questions used at Bank of America… plus many more… answers so powerful that your interviewer will see you as the best and only person for the job.
- I’ve been there… I know the culture, the vision, the working environment as well as what matters to the interviewers… I know exactly what to answer to the interview questions … you can know it too…
- On the top of that, you can learn how to flourish in the role-play exercise in Bank of America interview, what to bring to the interview with you, how to follow up your interview at Bank of America, what to wear, how to present yourself and many other things that will help you to get a job at this bank.
See the short sample from the e-book below:
This is just one question. A small fraction of 45 pages long, highly specialized e-book designed for job seekers at Bank of America, in which you’ll find:
- Description of the real interview process at Bank of America, in order to see what is behind the “formalities” and what really matters…
- How to present yourself in screening, behavioral and role play part of your interview.
- What to do to succeed in a group interview at Bank of America.
- Explanation of the behavioral part of an interview, with a step by step guide how to ace it.
- How to dress for your interview to make a special impression on the interviewers at Bank of America.
- How to act during an interview, in order to present yourself as an ideal candidate for the job.
- How to look at things from the perspective of the employer and use it to your own advantage in an interview.
- How to answer 20 most common behavioral and technical Bank of America interview questions (with practical examples of answers to each question)
- Two practical examples of nicely done role-plays, the two most typical role plays at Bank of America. You can use it to practice prior to the interview.
- How to follow-up your interview.
- Several secret interviewing tricks that can be applied in every bank, not only Bank of America.
All the information from someone who spent two years interviewing people at Bank of America. Can you imagine anything better to help you to get a job there? I can’t…
Only one applicant out of ten gets a job! Will it be you?
- Format: Adobe Instant Download (.pdf format, can be opened on any computer, tablet or kindle)
- Author: Jacob Gates
- Pages: 45
- Updated for 2014
- Average customer rating:
- (32 reviews)
But Wait! That’s Not All!
You’ll get the following bonuses FOR FREE with your purchase!
15 Most Common Interview Questions and Answers – FREE gift (e-book)
To help you (or your loved ones) to succeed in any interview in any company.
Learn how to answer the following interview questions:
- Can you tell me something about yourself?
- Why did you leave your last job?
- Why should we hire you?
- What are your salary expectations?
- What are your strengths?
- Why do you want to work for us?
- What are your weaknesses?
- And other most commonly used interview questions
Here’s how it works:
- I will take you behind the face of the interviewer and reveal why they ask you each question.
- You will learn a clear strategy how to answer each question.
- On the top of that, you can use perfect sample answers to each question presented on the pages of this e-book.
This priceless guide will help you and your loved ones in any interview, for many more years to come.. And you’ll get it for FREE with your purchase of Bank of America Interview Guide
I Will Get a Job! – FREE gift (audio recording)
- A popular digital recording from my friend, recruitment consultant from Europe
- Reveals you some of the top secret job interview tips
- You can not find these tips anywhere else.
- Now, you can get it for free with your purchase!
Buy Bank of America Interview Guide today and get these two priceless job interview success products for FREE. It can’t get any better than this, can it?
Bank of America interview does not have to be stressful or difficult. You can be the one who interviews with confidence and uses all the right techniques and tricks there and knows brilliant answers to all interview questions. Download the guide today and ace your interview at Bank of America!
See what the others think about Bank of America Interview Guide
|Your e-book helped me to get a wonderful job of a teller at Bank of America. I was chosen, even though I was the youngest applicant in the group interview. Thanks a ton Jacob, especially for great answers to behavioral interview questions!|
|When I got an interview invitation for senior finance analyst position at Bank of America, I did not want to underestimate anything. I hired an interview coach and bought several e-books from Amazon. However, only your interview guide was really about interview at Bank of America, with all the nuances and specifications it has. I got the job. Your e-book played a major role in my personal success story. Thank you Jacob!
|Your guide is really complete. Together with the bonuses, it covers all the issues and challenges connected to acing the interview. It helped me a lot to gain new confidence and to get rid of fear from interviewing. I simply did everything you said, step by step, sentence by sentence. I had an interview for a teller position at Wells Fargo and for the same position at Bank of America one week later. I was offered a job at both banks. It was a great investment in my career and I recommend Bank of America Interview Guide to everyone who wants to get a job there.|
Shawna, New York
General interview preparation is not sufficient…
You need to prepare for Bank of America interview.
With this e-book:
- You will be ready to impress interviewers at Bank of America, by telling them what they want to hear.
- You will be prepared to respond to all the tough behavioral , screening and role play questions with professional interview answers.
- You’ll find the confidence in yourself you never knew you had.
- You will be the one who gets the call after the interview.
Risk Free 60 days Money Back Guarantee
If you use my guide and bonuses, and somehow don’t get the job at Bank of America or other banking institution in 60 days, feel free to ask for a full refund.
That’s how confident I am about the results our products will bring to you.
But let me take this guarantee one step further. If you don’t like the Bank of America Interview Guide for ANY reason, or no reason at all, just let me know within 90 days and I’ll give you a full refund.
Just drop me a message to my personal email address gates[at]jacob-gates[dot]com with your name and transaction details.
Test it out for yourself. Try my professional Bank of America Interview Guide with bonuses in your next interview. Once you’ve tried it, I’m confident you’ll keep it forever and will be more than happy with your purchase.
P.S. Feel free to message to my personal email if you are still not sure how this guide will help you to get a job at Bank of America. I try my best to answer all the messages within 24 hours.
P.P.S. I am still in touch with my friends and former colleagues from Bank of America, in order to keep the e-book up to date. So do not be worried, you’ll get the updated, actual version.