Brilliant Interview Answers for Bank of America
By Former Bank of America Interviewer Jacob Gates
Designed for people who apply for positions of personal bankers, tellers, finance analysts, team managers, banking center managers, mortgage loan officers, product sales specialists, mid-level corporate positions and other similar job openings at Bank of America.
In a few hours from now, you will be ready to ace your interview at Bank of America
- Bank of America belongs to the best employers in the United States. But the number of job applicants exceeds the number of job openings in a ratio higher than 10:1!
- I interviewed at Bank of America for a couple of years. Let me show you how to be the one who gets the job at the end of the interview.
I guarantee you will:
- Interview at Bank of America with confidence, without any job interview stress.
- Make a best possible impression on the interviewers.
- Get rid of your fear from interviewing for good.
- Have your answer ready to all difficult interview questions.
- Flourish in the tricky role-play in the interview at Bank of America.
- Enjoy a great feeling of being ready to succeed, and get a job.
See yourself what the fellow Bank of America employees think about my guide:
I was looking for an interview advice on the pages of Yahoo Answers. Jacob contacted me there and offered me a free review of his eBook called “Bank of America Interview Guide”. Twenty days later, I started to work there! Jacob’s eBook helped me to deal with behavioral question and the role-play. I highly recommend his book.
Angelica, Virginia Beach
I had never received a call back after the interview. To be honest, I thought it impossible to land a serious job without having previous working experience…. Then I submitted my application to Bank of America, bought your guide and here I am with a full time job contract for personal banker, in one of the biggest corporations in the world. Sending a BIG “thank you” your direction Jacob!
I had bad communication skills and I was always afraid of interviews–until I read your guide. You showed me how to get rid of interview stress, and how to see the things from the right perspective. I read it two times and strictly followed your advice. They called me on the very next day and offered me a job of a teller. . . .
From: Jacob Gates
Friday, 3rd February 2017
Dear Job Seeker,
I worked as a corporate interviewer at Bank of America for two years, and I interviewed hundreds of people. Let me tell you something:
Interviews at Bank of America belong to the most stressful, and most difficult job interviews. Job applicants are tested with a set of screening, technical, and behavioral questions. And the cherry on a cake–role play exercise–waits for you at the end of your interview process.
Sometimes they will even interview you in a group, what makes things complicated.
I have seen many people failed in this interview. But, …
- They failed not because they lacked the qualification.
- They failed not because they were stupid.
- They failed not because they could not handle the job.
They failed, simply because they had no idea about how to sell themselves in an interview and what the interviewers wanted to hear from them.
How could they succeed? They were graduates and postgraduates, they were technicians, employees, in all good means. But they were not good in the art of acing a job interview. That was not their field of expertise. . . . Nobody told them what to do, what really mattered in an interview, what questions they should expect and what answers they should choose. They failed.
But times have changed – for both of us. I do not work for Bank of America anymore. I became a full time interview coach, teaching people how they can succeed in their interviews. I also wrote an eBook called Bank of America Interview Guide, for all the job seekers who try to get a job at this bank, and want to do something more to succeed.
But after all, who cares about me, or about all the other job seekers? The only thing that matters is if you get a job at Bank of America, or not. I will try to help you.
- I am going to show you multiple brilliant answers to the 20 most common interview questions. It doesn’t matter if you are a fresh graduate or a manager with ten years of experience. It doesn’t matter if you apply for a position of a teller, personal banker, or team manager. There is a good answer for everyone!
- I am going to demonstrate (with practical examples) how to flourish in a role-play, the part of BofA interview that scares most job seekers.
- I will show you how to make a perfect impression on the HR managers.
- To summarize it, I will show you how to ace your interview from start to finish!
No matter how bad you think your interview performance is at the moment, I guarantee you will quickly learn how to impress the interviewers at Bank of America. But let’s see. Maybe you are already prepared. Try to answer the following questions right now:
- Why do you want to work at Bank of America?
- How would your past employers describe your personality?
- Have you ever worked at a bank before?
- Give an example of you dealing with an irate customer and what you did to fix the problem?
- What do you think will be the most challenging aspect of this job?
- Give an example of a time you made a point to go above and beyond with customer service?
It is not easy, is it? … It can be easy with Bank of America Interview Guide!
See a short sample from the eBook below:
(If you can not read it properly on your screen, please click here to download the .PDF file.)
This is just one question. A small fraction of 45 pages long, highly specialized e-book designed for job seekers at Bank of America, in which you’ll find:
- Description of the real interview process at Bank of America. You’ll see behind the scenes and understand what really matters to get a job.
- Guide on how to ace screening, behavioral,and role play parts of your interview.
- Tips for a group interview at Bank of America.
- Two secret interview techniques that will win the heart if every interviewer.
- Answers to twenty most common behavioral and technical interview questions at BofA.
- Two examples of role-plays with solutions you can use to practice.
- Interview follow-up guide.
- Interviewing tricks that you can apply in every bank, not only in Bank of America.
All information from someone who spent two years interviewing people at Bank of America. Can you imagine anything better to help you to get a job? I can’t…
- Format: Adobe Instant Download (.pdf format, you can read it on your computer, tablet, smart phone or kindle, or you can print it)
- Author: Jacob Gates
- Pages: 45
- Updated for 2017! (*Latest update: 7th January 2017)
- Average customer rating:
- (64 reviews)
But Wait! That’s Not All!
You’ll get the following bonuses FOR FREE with your purchase!
15 Most Common Interview Questions and Answers – FREE gift (e-book)
To help you (or your loved ones) to succeed in any interview in any company.
Learn how to answer the following interview questions:
- Can you tell me something about yourself?
- Why did you leave your last job?
- Why should we hire you?
- What are your salary expectations?
- What are your strengths?
- Why do you want to work for us?
- What are your weaknesses?
- And other commonly used interview questions
This priceless guide will help you and your loved ones in any interview, for many more years to come.
I Will Get a Job! – FREE gift (audio recording)
- A popular digital recording from my friend, recruitment consultant from Europe.
- Teaches you everything you need to know to win a heart of your interviewers.
- Perfectly applicable at Bank of America.
Buy Bank of America Interview Guide today and get these two priceless job interview success products for FREE. It can’t get any better than this, can it?
Bank of America interview does not have to be stressful, or difficult. You can be the one who interviews with confidence and gives brilliant answers to all their questions. Download the guide today and ace your interview at Bank of America!
When they invited me for finance analyst interview at Bank of America, I did not want to underestimate anything. I hired an interview coach, and bought several books from Amazon. However, only your interview guide was specific to Bank of America interviews, describing all the nuances of their interview process. I got a job and definitely don’t regret my investment. Thank you Jacob!
I had an interview for a teller position at Wells Fargo, and one week later I had one for the same position at Bank of America. I was offered a job at both banks. You helped me to gain new confidence and get rid of fear from interviewing. This was definitely the best investment in my career I ever made.
Shawna, New York
General interview preparation is not sufficient…
You need to prepare for Bank of America interview.
With this e-book:
- You will be ready to impress the interviewers at Bank of America, telling them exactly what they want to hear.
- You will respond to all the tough interview questions with brilliant answers.
- You’ll find the confidence in yourself you never knew you had.
- You will be the one who gets the call after the interview.
Risk Free 60 days Money Back Guarantee
If you use my guide and bonuses, and somehow don’t get the job at Bank of America, or at another banking institution in 60 days, feel free to ask for a full refund.
That’s how confident I am about the results you will get with my interview guide.
But let me take this guarantee one step further. If you don’t like the Bank of America Interview Guide for ANY reason, or no reason at all, just let me know within 60 days and I’ll give you a full refund.
Just drop me a message to my personal email address gates[at]jacob-gates[dot]com with your name and transaction details. No questions asked, just a full refund.
Test it out for yourself. Try my professional Bank of America Interview Guide with bonuses in your next interview. Once you’ve tried it, I’m confident you’ll keep it forever and will be more than happy with your purchase.
P.S. Feel free to message to my personal email if you are still not sure how this guide will help you to get a job at Bank of America. I try my best to answer all the messages within 24 hours.
P.P.S. I am still in touch with my friends and former colleagues from Bank of America, in order to keep the e-book up to date.