“Instant Interview Answers” and
Unique Interview Tips for STARBUCKS
By former Store Manager and Interviewer at STARBUCKS, Mathew Arnolds
Designed for job applicants for positions of Baristas, Shift Supervisors, Assistant Store Managers, Store Managers, mid-level corporate positions and similar job openings at STARBUCKS.
In few hours from now, you will be ready to ace your interview at STARBUCKS
- So, did you know that the number of interviewed job applicants at STARBUCKS exceeds the number of job openings in a ratio higher than 7:1? What can I do for you? I can help you to be the one of seven who gets the job.
- I interviewed more than three hundred job applicants at Starbucks and more than two thousand job seekers in other companies. Let me show you what questions interviewers at STARBUCKS use and what answers they expect to hear from an ideal candidate for a job.
- Using few techniques and tricks that you can learn in less than two hours, you will ace your interview at STARBUCKS with ease.
- The first one hundred test users of my e-book reported more than 90% success rate in an interview at STARBUCKS. Would you like to be one of them? The successful one?
I guarantee you will:
- Interview at STARBUCKS with confidence, without any job interview stress, knowing exactly what to expect and what to do.
- Make a best possible and long lasting impression on the interviewers at STARBUCKS.
- Have a brilliant answer ready to all difficult STARBUCKS screening, behavioral and technical interview questions.
- Get a job on your very first attempt at STARBUCKS, what will happen with my Interview Guide!
See yourself what the fellow STARBUCKS employees think about my guide:
|I am not really talkative. I tried to get a job at STARBUCKS once before, but did not receive a callback after the interview. Simply nothing. When I got a second chance in another store, I decided to purchase your STARBUCKS Interview Guide. I followed the advice, step by step, answer after answer. I was offered a job of shift manager in local STARBUCKS store. It was much easier for me with your guide.|
Alica Watermooth , United States
|STARBUCKS is extremely popular in my city. When I came for an interview one hour before the start of it, I saw at least ten other people waiting to be interviewed. However, with the help of brilliant interview answers from your guide, as well as with an understanding of all hidden tests they use there to assess one’s suitability for the job, I knew exactly what to do. I was offered a full time barista position right after the interview!They even did not need to wait for other interviews to be completed…
Armando Pega, Canada
|I always dreamed about working at STARBUCKS. I love their coffee and I love being around energic people. My job interview was a piece of cake, once I understood all hidden forms of tests managers at STARBUCKS use to assess abilities and skills of job applicants. I was amazed with your e-book and they were amazed with my behavior in an interview. Result: Full time job contract!|
Jack Freendler, United States
From: Mathew Arnolds
Columbia, South Carolina
Thursday, 12th December 2013
Dear Job Seeker,
I worked as a shift supervisor and later as a store manager at STARBUCKS for more than three years. To lead interviews in our store, as well as two other local stores, was on the list of my main working duties. I was interviewing people like you on a daily basis…
Let me tell you something:
STARBUCKS interview seems to be easy, but is not easy at all. Job applicants are tested with a lot of hidden tests and exercises they are not aware of. For example, the complimentary drink in an interview. Do you really think it is just a freebie to make you feeling better?
It is not… It is also a test. What you say, if you accept it, what you order, how you drink it… everything is observed and assessed in an interview! And that was just a drink… There are many more hidden tests most job seekers have no idea about at all! But you can have a very good idea about it…
To make it even more difficult for you, manager at STARBUCKS test you with a set of personal, behavioral and situational interview questions. Several questions seem to be easy, several seem to be difficult…
I have seen so many people failed in this interview. But…
- They failed not because their qualification was not good enough.
- They failed not because they were stupid.
- They failed not because they were not suitable for the role…
They failed, simply because they were excellent laborers, sales staff, managers, … (or to be laborers, sales staff, managers, …), but had no idea about how to sell themselves in an interview and what the interviewers wanted to hear from them.
Well, how could they succeed? They were students, graduates and postgraduates, they were technicians, employees, in all good means. But they were not good in the art of acing a job interview. That was not a field of their expertize… There was nobody to tell them what to do, what really matters in an interview, what questions they can expect and what answers they should choose. And they failed…
But times have changed for both of us. I am not working for STARBUCKS anymore. I decided to change my career. I am currently working as a job interview coach, preparing specialized interview products for job seekers from all around the globe, seeking employment in corporations where I have worked myself. Therefore, the situation has changed also for you! You have a chance to download a guide for STARBUCKS interview, a chance that has not been here before…
But after all, who cares about my career, or about all the millions of job seekers who failed at STARBUCKS all around the world? The only thing that matters is if you get a job at STARBUCKS, or not. I will try to help you with it.
- I am going to show you brilliant answers to twenty most common interview questions used at STARBUCKS. It doesn’t matter if you are a fresh graduate, have not graduated yet or are just studying at a high school… It doesn’t matter if you apply for a position of barista, shift manager or just a part time job at STARBUCKS. There is a good answer for everyone!
- I am going to demonstrate on practical examples how to flourish in all hidden tests in STARBUCKS interview. You will enjoy the interview, once you really understand it, see “behind the scenes” and know what exactly to do there to make a best possible impression.
- To summarize it in one sentence, I will show you on practical examples how to ace each part of your interview process at STARBUCKS!
So, in just few hours from now, you will know how to ace any interview at STARBUCKS and get a good job there. Period.
No matter how bad you think your interview performance is at the moment, I guarantee you will quickly learn how to impress interviewers at STARBUCKS… You will study interview process at STARBUCKS in detail! You will be taught by someone who interviewed job applicants at STARBUCKS and hired dozens of baristas, shift supervisors and even couple of assistant store managers.
I was there. I interviewed for STARBUCKS. I hired people for jobs ranging from baristas to assistant store managers. I believe you can benefit from what I have to say, if you are planning to get a job at STARBUCKS. But let’s see. Maybe you understand yourself all the hidden tests and assessments that do happen in an interview? And maybe you are already prepared to answer tough questions in an interview. Let’s see:
Are you ready to answer the following interview questions brilliantly?
- If another co-worker were gossiping about someone else something which is untrue, how would you react?
- Why this position?
- What do you like about coffee?
- Give an example of best customer service you provided.
- This job is a routine work. What would motivate you to do it well every day?
- What are your strengths and weaknesses?
It is not that easy, is it? … It can be very easy for you, with the help of my STARBUCKS Interview Guide!
- I will show you how to give impressive, well-spoken and to the point answers to all these tough interview questions used at STARBUCKS… plus answers to fifteen other tough questions typically used at STARBUCKS! Answers so powerful that your interviewer will see you as the best person for the job.
- I’ve been there… I know the culture, the vision, the working environment at STARBUCKS. I know what matters to STARBUCKS managers and interviewers. After all, I was one of them… I know exactly what to answer to STARBUCKS interview questions … you can know it too…
- On the top of that, I will take you “behind the scenes”, so you will understand all the hidden tests and assessments that take place during any interview at STARBUCKS. You will learn how to flourish in it. Seeing the interview process from a point of view of an interviewers, understanding what matters to them, it will be more than easy for you to impress him in an interview and get a job.
See the sample from STARBUCKS Interview Guide below:
This was just one interview question. A small fraction of 39 pages long, highly specialized e-book for job seekers at STARBUCKS, in which you’ll find:
- How to fill important fields on online job application on STARBUCKS career website, in order to ensure you will get a phone call from the manager.
- How to deal with a phone call from STARBUCKS manager, in order to ensure being invited for a face to face interview.
- Free drink – what it really means and what to do.
- How to act in an interview – understand it and flourish in all hidden tests and exams they use at SB.
- Waiting times – another form of test at STARBUCKS.
- Interview attire – what to wear to improve your chances of getting a job.
- What to bring with you to the interview to impress the managers.
- Behavioral interview questions – guide how to answer it.
- Eighteen most common interview questions at STARBUCKS analyzed in detail with brilliant sample answers (See sample above).
- Interview follow up options and follow up samples suitable for STARBUCKS.
- … and much more
All information from someone, who interviewed job applicants at STARBUCKS for almost three years. Can you imagine anything better to help you to get a job at STARBUCKS? I can’t…
- Format: E-book (.pdf format, can be opened on any computer, tablet, smart phone or kindle)
- Author: Mathew Arnolds
- Pages: 39
- Updated for 2014
- Average customer rating:
- (87 reviews from twelve different countries)
But Wait! That’s Not All!
You will get the following bonuses for FREE with your purchase!
15 Most Common Interview Questions and Answers – FREE gift [e-book]
To help you (or your loved ones) to succeed in any job interview in any company.
You will learn how to answer the following interview questions:
- Can you tell me something about yourself?
- Why did you leave your last job?
- Why should we hire you?
- What are your strengths?
- What are your weaknesses?
- And ten other most commonly used interview questions in all companies.
This priceless guide will help you and your loved ones in any interview, for many years to come..
I Will Get a Job! – FREE gift [audio recording]
- A popular digital recording from my friend, a recruitment consultant from Europe
- Teaches you everything you need to know to succeed in an interview.
- Perfectly applicable at STARBUCKS!
Buy STARBUCKS Interview Guide today and get these two priceless job interview success products for FREE. It can’t get any better than this, can it?
Interview at STARBUCKS does not have to be stressful or difficult. You can be the one who interviews with confidence and uses all the right techniques and tricks. You can have brilliant answers ready to every interview question at STARBUCKS. You can know something other job seekers do not know and outclass them! Download the guide today and ace your interview at STARBUCKS!
Read what the others think about STARBUCKS Interview Guide
|I can not thank you enough for this e-book Mathew. I struggled with my communication and therefor I struggled to get a job for a long time. However, using the easy interview tips from your guide and learning the answers to interview questions at STARBUCKS, I was more confident in an interview and got a job of barista. Finally! The best $19 I’ve ever invested into my career.|
Milena Cilic, Serbia
|It’s a strange feeling when other people look at you with envy. It happened to me in a group interview at STARBUCKS, hiring event, when they were opening a new store in our city. Other job applicants simply could not understand how it was possible that I had such a perfect answer ready to every single interview question. Well, apparently I was the only one with your e-book .|
Silvia Beebol, United States
|Your guide is really complete. It helped me a to uncover the tricky parts on online job application as well as the “hidden tests” “normal” job seekers were not aware of in an interview at STARBUCKS. The most funny thing was that when my job interview finished, manager who interviewed me asked me if I had not interviewed job applicants somewhere else before. That good I was! He could not understand it… I was offered a job of shift supervisor immediately.|
Tito Biene, Germany
General interview preparation is not sufficient.
You need to prepare especially for interview at STARBUCKS.
With this e-book:
- You will be ready to impress interviewers at STARBUCKS by telling them what they want to hear from you and doing what they expect an ideal candidate to do in an interview.
- You will be ready to respond to all tough questions used in an interview at STARBUCKS with brilliant interview answers.
- You will be the one who gets the call after the interview.
Risk Free 60 days Money Back Guarantee
If you use my guide and somehow don’t get the job at STARBUCKS in 60 days, I’ll give you an immediate 100% refund of your purchase price.
That’s how confident I am about the results my product will bring to you.
But let me take this guarantee one step further. If you don’t like the STARBUCKS Interview Guide for ANY reason, or no reason at all, just let me know within 60 days and I’ll give you a full refund.
Just drop me a message to my personal email address mathew[at]jobinterviewat[dot]com with your name and your transaction details. No questions asked, just a full refund!
Test it out for yourself. Try my professional STARBUCKS Interview Guide and bonuses in your next interview. Once you’ve tried it, I’m confident you’ll keep it forever and will be more than happy about your purchase. But if you are not happy, all you have to do is to ask for a full refund. There’s really nothing you can loose with your purchase.
Your personal STARBUCKS job interview coach
P.S. Feel free to send me a personal email if you are still not sure how this guide will help you to get a job at STARBUCKS. I try my best to answer all the messages within twelve hours.
P.P.S. I am still in touch with my friends and former colleagues from STARBUCKS, in order to keep the e-book up to date.