Brilliant Interview Answers for STARBUCKS
By former Store Manager and Interviewer at STARBUCKS, Mathew Arnolds
For people who apply for positions of Baristas, Shift Supervisors, Assistant Store Managers, Store Managers, mid-level corporate positions and similar job openings at STARBUCKS.
In a few hours from now, you will be ready to ace your interview at STARBUCKS
- Did you know that the number of interviewed job applicants at STARBUCKS exceeds the number of job openings in a ratio higher than 7:1?
- I interviewed more than three hundred job applicants at Starbucks and more than two thousand people in other companies. Let me show you the questions STARBUCKS interviewers use and the answers they expect to hear from you.
I guarantee you will:
- Interview at STARBUCKS with confidence, without any job interview stress, knowing exactly what to expect and what to say.
- Make a best possible impression on the interviewers at STARBUCKS.
- Have a brilliant answer ready to all difficult interview questions.
- Get a job on your very first try at STARBUCKS.
See yourself what the fellow STARBUCKS employees think about it:
I tried to get a job at STARBUCKS one year ago, but I did not receive a callback after the interview. Simply nothing. When I got a second chance in another store, I decided to purchase your Interview Guide. I followed the advice, step by step, answer after answer. I was offered a job of a shift manager in a local STARBUCKS store.
Alica Watermooth , United States
STARBUCKS store is immensely popular in my city. I came for an interview one hour earlier and saw at least ten other people waiting there. However, with the help of brilliant interview answers from your guide, I knew exactly what to do and I wasn’t scared of the competition. They offered me a full time barista position right after the interview!They didn’t even wait for the other interviews to end!
Armando Pega, Canada
I always dreamed about working at STARBUCKS. I love their coffee and I love being around young people. My job interview was a piece of cake once I understood all hidden tests STARBUCKS managers use while talking to us in an interview. I was amazed with your e-book and they were amazed with my behavior. Result: Full time job contract!
Jack Freendler, United States
From: Mathew Arnolds
Columbia, South Carolina
Thursday, 5th January 2016
Dear Job Seeker,
I worked as a shift supervisor, and later as a store manager at STARBUCKS for more than three years. I led interviews in our store, and later also in two other stores in the city. Let me tell you something:
STARBUCKS interview seems to be easy, but it is not. Job applicants are tested with a lot of exams, and they are even not aware of it happening. . . . For example, think about the complimentary drink in an interview. Do you really think it is just a freebie to make you feeling better?
It is not. It is also a test. What you say, if you accept it, what you choose, how you drink it … everything is observed and noticed. And that was just a drink. There are many other tests most job seekers have no idea about. And to make it even more difficult, managers at STARBUCKS will give you some tough personal and behavioral questions. An easy interview? I doubt that. . . .
In fact most people fail in this interview. But,
- They fail not because they lack the qualification
- They fail not because they are stupid.
- They fail not because they could not handle the job.
They fail, simply because they have no idea about how to sell themselves in an interview and what the interviewers want to hear from them.
How could they succeed? They are students, graduates and postgraduates, they are technicians, employees, in all good means. But they are not good in the art of acing a job interview. That isn’t their field of expertise… Nobody told them what to do, what really matters in an interview, what questions they should expect, and what answers they should choose. They fail. . . .
But times have changed, for both of us. I do not work for STARBUCKS anymore. I decided to change my career and became a full time interview coach. With my career change your situation has changed also. You can download my STARBUCKS Interview Guide, and learn all you need to know to succeed.
- I am going to show you brilliant answers to the twenty most common interview questions at STARBUCKS. It doesn’t matter if you are a fresh graduate, or have even not graduated yet. It doesn’t matter if you apply for a barista position, shift manager, or just try to get any part time job at STARBUCKS. There is a good answer for everyone!
- I am going to demonstrate (on practical examples) how to flourish in all hidden tests in STARBUCKS interview. You will enjoy the interview once you know what exactly happens there, and how to benefit from it.
- To summarize it, I will show you how to ace your interview at STARBUCKS, from start to end.
No matter how bad you think your interview performance is at the moment, I guarantee you will quickly learn how to impress the interviewers.
I was there. I interviewed for STARBUCKS and I believe the you can benefit from my knowledge. But let’s see. Maybe you understand everything already, also know how to brilliantly answer the following questions:
- If another co-worker were gossiping about someone else something which is untrue, how would you react?
- Why this position?
- What do you like about coffee?
- Give an example of the best customer service you ever provided.
- This job is a routine work. What would motivate you to do it well every day?
- What are your strengths and weaknesses?
It is not easy, is it? … It can be very easy–with the help of my STARBUCKS Interview Guide!
See the sample from the book below:
(If you can not see the sample properly on your screen, please download it here as .PDF file.)
This was just one interview question. A small fraction of 39 pages long, highly specialized e-book for job seekers at STARBUCKS, in which you’ll find:
- Information on what to enter while completing the online application on STARBUCKS career website, in order to ensure you will get a phone call from the manager.
- How to handle the phone call from STARBUCKS manager, and get an invitation for an interview.
- Free drink – what it really means and what to do.
- How to act in an interview – understand this meeting and learn to flourish in it.
- Waiting times – another form of a test at STARBUCKS.
- Interview attire – how to improve your chances of getting a job.
- Things you should bring to the interview with you.
- Brilliant sample answers to eighteen most common interview questions at STARBUCKS.
- Interview follow up options and samples.
- … and much more
All information from someone who interviewed job applicants at STARBUCKS for almost three years. Can you imagine anything better to help you to get a job? I can’t…
- Format: E-book (.pdf format, you can read it on your computer, tablet, smart phone and kindle, you can print it)
- Author: Mathew Arnolds
- Pages: 39
- Updated for 2016! Latest update: 5th January 2016
- Average customer rating:
- (75 reviews from twelve different countries)
But Wait! That’s Not All!
You will get the following bonuses for FREE with your purchase!
15 Most Common Interview Questions and Answers – FREE gift [e-book]
To help you (or your loved ones) to succeed in any job interview, in any company.
You will learn how to answer the following interview questions:
- Can you tell me something about yourself?
- Why did you leave your last job?
- Why should we hire you?
- What are your strengths?
- What are your weaknesses?
- And ten other commonly used interview questions.
This priceless guide will help you and your loved ones in any interview, for many years to come.
I Will Get a Job! – FREE gift
- A popular digital recording from my friend, a recruitment consultant from Europe
- Teaches you everything you need to know to succeed in an interview.
- Perfectly applicable at STARBUCKS!
Buy STARBUCKS Interview Guide today and get these two priceless job interview success products for FREE. It can’t get any better than this, can it?
Interview at STARBUCKS does not have to be stressful or difficult. You can be the one who interviews with confidence. You can give brilliant answer to every interview question at STARBUCKS. Download the guide today and ace your interview!
I can not thank you enough for this e-book Mathew. I struggled with my communication and therefor I struggled to get a job for a long time. However, following the easy to follow interview tips from your guide, and learning answers to the common interview questions at STARBUCKS, I was confident in my interview and got a job of a barista. Finally! The best $25 I’ve ever invested into my career.
Milena Cilic, United States
General interview preparation is not sufficient.
You need to prepare especially for interview at STARBUCKS.
With this e-book:
- You will be ready to impress interviewers at STARBUCKS, telling them exactly what they want to hear from you.
- You will give brilliant answers to all tough interview questions.
- You will be the one who gets the call after the interview.
Risk Free 60 days Money Back Guarantee
If you use my guide and somehow don’t get the job at STARBUCKS in 60 days, I’ll give you an immediate 100% refund of your purchase price.
That’s how confident I am about the results you’ll achieve with my guide.
But let me take this guarantee one step further. If you don’t like the STARBUCKS Interview Guide for ANY reason, or no reason at all, just let me know within 60 days and I’ll give you a full refund.
Just drop me a message to my personal email address mathew[at]jobinterviewat[dot]com with your name, email, and transaction details. No questions asked, just a full refund!
Test it out for yourself. Try my professional Interview Guide and bonuses in your next interview. Once you’ve tried it, I’m confident you’ll keep it forever and will be more than happy about your purchase. But if you are not happy, all you have to do is to ask for a full refund. There’s nothing you can lose with your purchase.
Your personal interview coach
P.S. Feel free to send me an email if you are still not sure how this guide will help you to get a job at STARBUCKS. I try my best to answer all messages within twelve hours.
P.P.S. I am still in touch with my friends and former colleagues at STARBUCKS, to keep the eBook up to date.